Change begins with identifying where you are today, as well as the improvements you can expect to see through the coaching process.
A true coaching partnership is not like a lecture or seminar. The process will ask a few things of you to help you achieve your goals:
- Be courageous by pushing yourself to reach for more
- Focus on yourself by addressing the tough questions head on
- Leverage personal strengths and overcome limitations to cultivate your style
- Take decisive actions (however uncomfortable) to reach for the extraordinary
- Go easy on yourself as you experiment with new behaviors and potential setbacks
- Use humor and learn how to brighten any situation
- Maintain composure in the face of disappointment and unmet expectations
- Listen to intuition, judgments, and to the way you sound when speaking
- Observe the behaviors and communications of others
The benefit of a one-on-one coaching session is that it's customized for you. After identifying your goals, we'll work together at a pace and structure that supports you and your advancement.